Rosselli AX Privilege in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Marketing Coordinator to join their team on a full-time basis.
The main focus of this position is to be able to interpret customers’ behaviour and suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness of Rosselli – AX Privilege, AX The Saint John Boutique Hotel, and Grain outlets. Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals
- Manage all social media by posting engaging content;
- Creating new marketing collateral to better promote our services;
- Execute all marketing plans accordingly;
- Design email marketing and online advertising;
- Propose new ways & concepts of marketing.
- Able to work independently and take ownership of projects;
- Have a very good command of written English;
- Demonstrable graphic design skills;
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Experience in Social Media Management.
Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed C.V. together with a covering letter.
Rosselli AX Privilege:
The latest addition to the capital city, Rosselli – AX Privilege, is the first 5-star luxury hotel in Valletta. Once the residence of a well-established goldsmith and philanthropist, the Rosselli house has always been brimming with historical detail. Its richness has been passed onto generations and it is still highly visible in today’s reformed luxury hotel. The Rosselli rooms depict elegance, sophistication, and extravagance while also having an element of comfort, satisfaction, and convenience. All the rooms have their own stories to tell. We invite you to choose the story you want to relive? Luxury is also evident through the hotel’s services and facilities. As soon as you step inside the hotel, you will be treated with authority, distinction and greatness. A well-taken care of by your personal butler and making use of the hotel’s supreme facilities, Rosselli – AX Privilege is your home away from home.