Within this job of Head of Digital, you will lead the Digital strategy, building, developing and standardising of the technology across the organisation while keeping the focus on sales, profitability and customer experience across all digital touch points. Your main duties will include:
- Work with and lead different teams locally and internationally - digital, marketing and IT teams
- Develop guidelines and policies ensuring a consistent ‘tone of voice’ through all marketing resources used
- Lead the development and Implementation of new digital apps
- Drive sales and marketing initiatives to increase traffic to sites, sales and profitability
- Monitor the execution of the content across websites and social media marketing campaigns
- Keep abreast with developing and upcoming technologies in the digital world
- Ensure alignment with logistics management process
- Be responsible for all aspects of key e-commerce metrics - traffic, SEO, conversion, bounce rate, dwell time, payment gateway, abandoned cart and other possible actions throughout the consumers experience
Education & Experience
- Masters in Marketing / Digital Technologies is given preference, however, education in similar and relevant fields are also considered.
- 5 years experience at top management within the digital / marketing field is a must - solid experience within online marketing tools and a clear understanding of web-based platforms & technologies required
- Professional level of English is a must.
- Fluency in French and Arabic seen as a plus.
- Strong commercial and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Influencer and excellent at negotiating
This Head of Digital position is with a local based company with international exposure.
Job Reference Code: TF958