Rosselli AX Privilege in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Sales and Marketing Executive to join their team on a full-time basis.
The main focus of this role is to interpret customers’ behaviour and suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness and drive sales as well as to ensure that the company’s sales and marketing efforts help achieve the immediate and long-term business goals.
- Support the Sales Department in the planning and delivery of events;
- Have full responsibility with all marketing tools, including advertising, PR, direct mail, social media, graphic design, printed and promotional materials;
- Have full responsibility in the on-site delivery of a range of events, including setting up the venue, venue management, and troubleshooting on the day;
- Work within a budget provided by the General Manager when planning and delivering events and marketing campaigns;
- Develop and deliver a marketing campaign to attract guests and customers to the hotels, in order to achieve budgeted revenue as supplied by the General Manager;
- Evaluate, compile and distribute marketing and events reports;
- Monitor competitor activity and compile reports on the findings;
- Manage relationships with various suppliers (design agencies; stand build agencies, venues, etc);
- Deal with general marketing inquiries;
- Liaise and collaborate with the departments concerned to ensure a smooth running of the operation;
- Assist in the preparation of statistical data relating to sales and marketing, source of business, complaints, questionnaires, etc;
- Assists in the preparation of sales function;
- Attends the departmental meeting;
- Communicates with all heads of departments by means of a written document with details of groups and requirements;
- Ensures that systems are in place to maximize sales;
- Be fully conversant with the hotels’ objectives and marketing programs;
- To ensure upselling of roomsCarries out show rounds following procedures such as a checklist.
- Able to work independently and take ownership of projects;
- Have a very good command of spoken and written English;
- Outgoing personality with confidence and can-do attitude;
- Design skills and knowledge;
- Experience in Social Media Management will be considered as an asset;
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a similar role;
- Flexibility regarding the working hours.
Interested candidates are to send their CV, together with a covering letter.
Rosselli AX Privilege:
The latest addition to the capital city, Rosselli – AX Privilege, is the first 5-star luxury hotel in Valletta. Once the residence of a well-established goldsmith and philanthropist, the Rosselli house has always been brimming with historical detail. Its richness has been passed onto generations and it is still highly visible in today’s reformed luxury hotel. The Rosselli rooms depict elegance, sophistication, and extravagance while also having an element of comfort, satisfaction, and convenience. All the rooms have their own stories to tell. We invite you to choose the story you want to relive? Luxury is also evident through the hotel’s services and facilities. As soon as you step inside the hotel, you will be treated with authority, distinction and greatness. A well-taken care of by your personal butler and making use of the hotel’s supreme facilities, Rosselli – AX Privilege is your home away from home.