Brand & Pepper in Malta is looking to recruit a Lead Creative Designer to join their team on a full-time basis.
Summary of Position:
The Lead Creative Designer will be responsible for leading the company from a creative design perspective and collaborating with our digital experts to push boundaries and launch international scale campaigns amongst others. The role involves working in a demanding and fast-paced environment where the status quo needs to be constantly challenged.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Experience & Education Requirements:
- Lead the creative initiative for new campaigns and product launches;
- Create impressive designs and digital experiences that will delight and engage the audience as well as drive growth for the group’s various brands;
- Have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of brands, projects and marketing mediums mainly digital including app design but also including some print;
- Present creative concepts in a considered and articulate manner;
- Assist in coaching and mentoring team members.
- Have experience in a senior leading position;
- Be qualified in Graphic/Web design;
- Possess a solid grounding in the principles of graphic design;
- Have extensive knowledge of design software such as Sketch, Adobe CS, Illustrator, Photoshop and InVision;
- Agency experience will be considered an asset;
- A top-notch understanding of the principles of brilliant design with the emotional intelligence to craft campaigns that really connect with people.
Brand & Pepper:
Brand & Pepper marketing agency that is specialized in all things digital. The company is a subsidiary of the CC Group of companies with a heritage dating back to 1972.
- Have strong leadership qualities and be able to develop creative ideas easily;
- Be ambitious and possess the drive, energy, and passion to succeed;
- Be able to think outside the box and to think at an international level;
- Be naturally creative and passionate about design;
- Be able to bring new and innovative ideas;
- Have an excellent understanding of composition and typography;
- Self-critical and confident enough to try out new ideas;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver great work on time;
- Strong team orientation and collaborative nature.