TBWA\ANG in Malta is looking to recruit a Sales and Marketing Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis. This role is the right arm, the soldier, the hands-on creative thinker, excited about advertising, racing to learn and gunning to run their own jobs and clients. The potential candidate should transmit energy and passion for selling advertising space on an established magazine.
Responsibilities include but not be limited to:
- Visit potential clients to engage in advertising sales;
- Conduct meetings, make sales presentations and explain the benefits of the publication, using statistics on readership and viewing figures;
- Focus on growing existing accounts and acquiring new clients;
- Understand the needs of each client and build long-lasting relationships;
- Perform extensive research on clients, competitors and trend analysis;
- Handle incoming inquiries to buy advertising space, record the details and co-ordinate the bookings;
- Keep abreast of changes within the publication’s demographics;
- Convey advertising requirements, any changes, and discrepancies to the editorial team;
- Liaise and build a good relationship with the editorial team and designers;
- Adding value through a keen and evolving knowledge of all facets of digital advertising, staying at the forefront of the regular changes to technology and best practice as well as looking for opportunities that could be of benefit to the client portfolio;
- Produce all standard account management documents quickly and efficiently (e.g. contact reports, status reports, and timelines) supervised by the Senior Brand Leader;
- Preparing media schedules and liaising with media pre-booking of schedules;
- Collateral production – working with the creative team to produce a variety of material;
- Obtaining quotes from third party suppliers for off-line marketing campaigns and managing projects through to completion;
- Sourcing suppliers (locally and abroad) to meet client needs;
- Keeping up to date with local media programming and upcoming advertising opportunities;
- Producing copy for collateral pieces and advertising on and off-line;
- Event coordination and planning including organizing and managing photo/video shoots;
- Preparing and distributing media releases and media kits.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar job;
- Already living in Malta and familiar with the island;
- S/he should be a graduate possessing excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Should be proficient in both Maltese and English.
Candidates should send a detailed CV and covering letter. Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be acknowledged after the closing date.
TBWA\ANG is a leading Maltese strategic creative agency delivering a complete service to a plethora of clients from a range of industries. Our 50 years of experience in this field, is a result of continuously identifying the right people for the job, investing in resources and consistent love for the work and what it stands for. We are ideas people. We bring together some of the most passionate and creative minds in the business to work on big projects that result in brand concepts used to engage audiences in meaningful conversations. With staff as diverse and devoted as the team at TBWA\ANG, there’s no wonder the work environment is so dynamic and Disruptive.