Esprimi in Malta is looking to recruit confident, motivated and enthusiastic Telephone Research Interviewers
to join their dynamic team on a casual part-time basis. The selected candidates will carry out telephone interviewing from the office.
The ideal candidates should be:
- Confident and enjoy meeting people;
- Able to work on a flexible basis (mostly afternoons and evenings);
- Computer literate;
- Able to speak Maltese and English fluently.
- Conduct telephone interviews for research purposes;
- Demonstrate a courteous customer service approach;
- Read questions and record answers verbatim;
- Record answers directly onto a computer.
Full training and support will be provided by our in-house training team as soon as you join the team. Previous telephone or face-to-face customer service experience is a plus, but not required.
Esprimi is an innovative research company in Malta specialising in market, employee and media research solutions. At Esprimi, we have the right resources and tools to drill down on opinions, trends, needs and perceptions, so that companies can shape their business for future growth based on actual research findings. Our aim is to support companies reach their business and marketing objectives through the use of clear and comprehensive research data which can be easily integrated into the development of their business strategies.