Job vacancy: Marketing Assistant
Job reference: SMMA-11-2019
As Maltco Lotteries' Marketing Assistan
t (Maltese/English Speaking)
you will work within the Sales & Marketing Department and you will be undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
Applicants applying must have excellent written and verbal communication in Maltese and English and have a valid work permit.
- Liaise with media and press, advertising agency and other suppliers for the provision of marketing, advertising and promotional material;
- Support the marketing executives in organising various projects;
- Issue purchase requests and process marketing invoices through the correct channels;
- Assist the marketing team in the day-to-day marketing activities.
The ideal candidate for the above position should have:
What we offer:
- An ‘A’ level or diploma level of education in marketing or a relevant discipline;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Maltese and English;
- The ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines;
- Good organisational skills with a customer-centric approach;
- The ability to work well within a team;
- A clean Police Conduct.
- An attractive remuneration package;
- Great team environment;
- Opportunities for personal and career development;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Company and team events;
- Annual Performance Evaluation.
Join our dynamic team and be part of our success. We invite you to send us a detailed CV highlighting your areas of expertise and professional qualification together with a covering letter and recent photograph.
Maltco Lotteries Ltd:
MALTCO LOTTERIES, a modern and dynamic company established in 2003, holds the latest Licence and Concession to operate the National Lottery of Malta awarded in 2012. MALTCO LOTTERIES provides high-quality, innovative and entertaining games (including lotteries, sports-betting, fast games and instant games) under the auspices of the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). Players can enjoy a friendly, secure and fun environment in the Maltco Points of Sale, participating in their favourite games, assisted by the well-trained in high client service Maltco Lotteries Agents. MALTCO LOTTERIES has invested in the state-of-the-art gaming technology and services of INTRALOT; guaranteeing security, trustworthiness, transparency and superior gaming experience. Certified in Responsible Gaming, ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and Security Control Standard (WLA SCS) by the European Lotteries and the World Lottery Association, Maltco Lotteries ensures the safest gaming environment through its Agents’ retail network, the largest one in Malta and Gozo, maintaining the leading position in the market. MALTCO LOTTERIES, has and exceptional track record in Corporate Social Responsibility, with continuous support to the Governmental Good Causes Fund and numerous Maltese charitable causes alongside the sponsoring of the local sports and athletes, sustaining the Maltese Society, Culture and Well-being. MALTCO LOTTERIES promote an environment and culture that supports, challenges, and develops our people. We aim to attract, reward and retain employees who share our positive attitude. We are currently around 70 employees based in Malta. We motivate our people through recognition programs, career development opportunities, and employee surveys, as well as corporate events. MALTCO LOTTERIES is also a subsidiary of the Intralot Group! MALTCO LOTTERIES shall ensure that any processing of personal data is in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), the Data Protection Act (Chapter 586 of the Laws of Malta) and any other relevant European Union and national law.