AX Seashells Resort at Suncrest in Malta is looking to recruit an Events Sales Executive to join their team on a full-time basis. This cluster role requires an individual with previous work experience within a similar work environment and will report directly to the Events Sales Manager.
- Researching and probing new companies for potential business.
- Organizing all functions and events from the first contact with the guest until the follow-up call after the function.
- Taking note of all guest requirements and providing recommendations considering the hotel’s facilities and services.
- Communicating with all hotel departments to ensure the success of each function and ultimately guest satisfaction.
- Meeting and entertaining potential clients and also clients having conferences and / or events in the hotel.
- Handling all mail, calls, visits, etc. to the attention of the Conference & Events department efficiently.
- Preparing offers and contracts for functions and negotiating agreements.
- Developing close business relationships with regular clients.
- Assisting in all matters pertaining to the operation.
- Attending the daily briefing meeting and other meetings as required.
AX Seashells Resort at Suncrest:
Our hotel Seashells Resort at Suncrest has been a leading 4-star hotel on the Maltese Islands since its very first days and has kept its tradition of hospitality within the AX group throughout the years. We decided that it was time to give the Qawra hotel a face-lift so during the winter months the hotel underwent an extensive renovation programme. Its doors re-opened again on the 1st of April 2015. The new face of the Seashells Resort at Suncrest, your number one resort for the individual, corporate and family travel.
- Ideally, have 2 years’ experience in a similar role and within a similar environment.
- Have experience in organising and a flair for sales.
- Have good administrative skills, be computer literate and must be conversant with MS office applications and Opera.
- Have a good command of English and preferably Maltese language, spoken and written.
- Be proactive and take initiative.
- Be logical, accurate and able to multi-task.
- Be well-organized and possess good time management skills.
- Be self-motivated, able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Be customer-focused and have a passion for customer service excellence.
- Have pride and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude towards working patterns.
- Have a pleasant personality and professional disposition.