Trade Malta Ltd is looking to recruit a Media & Public Relations Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Skills & Experienced:
- Oversee all traditional, online media and public relations content on behalf of TradeMalta.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Develop a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Oversee all social media campaigns which include but are not limited to research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting.
- Create public relations opportunities for TradeMalta including information successful news of TradeMalta and its clients with the goal of raising TradeMalta’s and the exporters’ profile locally and internationally.
- Actively promote news and information about Malta-based success stories which feature in local or international media or content created by TradeMalta.
- A minimum of three years of proven working experience in public relations required.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at the national level.
- A strong relationship with national business and industry media outlets.
- Must be a confident communicator.
- Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication and editing skills.
- Solid experience with social media including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event Planning experience.
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships.
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail.
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms.
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management.
Trade Malta Ltd:
TradeMalta Ltd is a public-private partnership formed between the Government of Malta and the Malta Chamber of Commerce, Enterprise and Industry. The organisation is an executive agency dedicated to supporting Malta-based businesses to reach international markets with their products and services. Incorporated in 2014, TradeMalta has been tasked with marketing and coordinating both incoming and outgoing trade missions, promote participation in international trade fairs, facilitating bilateral trade meetings, and researching new market opportunities. TradeMalta also provides specialised training programs in international business development and marketing. The organisation also administers a number of incentivesâ€™ schemes and internationalisation programs aimed at novice and experienced exporters. Promotion of franchising, joint-ventures and other forms of international business opportunities between Malta-based businesses and foreign companies is also actively supported.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism, English, Communications or Marketing.