Writeon Ltd is looking to a recruit smart, customer-focused, pro-active Sales Executive
to join their team on a full/part-time basis. The ideal candidate is to take charge of sales for the Homeworks website and Online Directory.
The candidate will utilise their prospecting and consultative selling skills, be self-sufficient and take initiative to identify opportunities to sell. In addition to having outstanding interpersonal communications skills, they should have strong knowledge or background in digital media and technology. While this is a phone-heavy role, requiring 40 or more calls per day, they will also be expected to pay regular visits to prospective clients. We are looking for high energy, organised, reliable, goal-driven individual to get in at the ground level of this new medium.
Digital Sales Executive Tasks:
- Drive sales by building and maintaining a strong client base;
- Optimise marketing materials to increase sales through search engine optimization, mobile apps, social media and other marketing strategies;
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities;
- Generate advertising revenues in both publishing and online formats, ensuring all bookings are followed up and recorded accurately;
- Achieve sales and creative targets set by the Publisher;
- Work with Publisher to devise sales strategies to ensure effective planning;
- Report regularly sales reports and meetings with Publisher;
- Manage with very little supervision.
- Ideally 1+ years' publishing and online media sales experience;
- Knowledge of online and social media;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills;
- Self-motivated, independent and driven;
- Ability to work under pressure and show attention to detail;
- Fluent in English / fluency in Maltese would be considered an asset;
- Flexible work hours;
- Must have own transport.
*The post is full-time but will consider short week depending on credentials.
Two payment options are being offered:
1. Basic: An indefinite contract; base pay + a good commission;
2. Equity: High commission+share of net sales, based on sales targets.
Writeon is the holding company that publishes Homeworks Magazine.