Job vacancy: Account Manager
The successful candidate will work closely with our senior management team and effectively develop direct relationships with our advertisers. KAX Media exclusively seeks “A players”. We want a small group of superstars that are what Google calls “smart creatives”. We will give you a lot of independence and expect you to understand our business end to end. From your complete view of our business, you will be able to make your own to-do list and prioritize things appropriately.
- Build meaningful and lasting relationships with our partners, evaluate their performance and help them become more effective;
- Sell additional advertising inventory to operators who wish to have additional exposure on our sites;
- Interact and coordinate with the Marketing and Content teams, in order to collect marketing materials and optimize campaign performance;
- Communicate and build a relationship with clients, keeping them happy throughout the client lifecycle;
- As Account Manager for KAX Media, you will account manage and develop affiliate deals with several of our operators we help bring high-quality traffic to;
- You will be responsible for the administration of KAX Media’s affiliate accounts, ensuring that existing accounts and affiliate links and deals/campaigns are up to date.
GDC Trading Limited (gambling.com):
This is Gambling.com, your one-stop-shop for online gambling news and reviews. Since 2011 we have been providing players with the tools they need to get the most out of online gaming. We only partner with the best of the best when it comes to online casinos, so players can rest easy knowing that any site featured on Gambling.com is a casino of the highest calibre. Our dedicated and award-winning staff has years of experience in the online gambling industry, and as such know all the casino ins and outs. This level of familiarity and knowledge allows us to compile some of the most detailed casino guides and reviews on the internet.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- 2-3 Years’ Account Management experience.