Michael Debono Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an Account Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The company today operates one of Malta’s largest automotive dealerships. It represents more than 9 OEM brands. First and foremost, of these is Toyota – which was the first OEM brand we started to build a relationship with way back in 1960 when we imported the first Toyota vehicle to Europe. The company and employs more than 130 multi-disciplined employees.
The product offering is composed of passenger and commercial vehicles, motorbikes, vehicle parts and accessories and aftersales services. The company also offers consumers a range of consumer finance solutions to fund the acquisition of their vehicles. Moving forward the company is looking to enhance the mobility experience for each and every customer by delivering great products that are customizable, affordable, comfortable and environment-friendly. We aim to support our customer both through their personal and professional needs.
MDL is part of the part Debono Group, a multifaceted group of companies with a keen focus on the mobility sector. The company aims to deliver business growth by tapping into innovation that really impacts the lives of consumers.
- Serving as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters;
- Building and maintaining long-term, trusting relationships with our customers;
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of services according to customer needs and objectives;
- Liaising with cross-functional internal teams to assist with challenging client requests and issue escalations as needed;
- Identifying areas of improvement to meet customers’ expectation;
- Communicating the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to his/her manager;
- Preparing reports on account status;
- Assisting with customer documentation;
- Collaborating with the B2B sales team to identify and grow opportunities.
To succeed, the Account Executive
must be able to balance multiple tasks simultaneously and be as comfortable helping the team to improve the processes collaboratively, as s/he is building relationships and communicating value. S/he will have the ability to make a big impact to keep customers satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long run.
The selected candidates shall possess:
The selected candidate will also demonstrate the following skills:
- A Diploma level of education;
- Proven work experience as an Account/Sales Executive;
- Experience in customer service role;
- Experience in the automotive industry will be considered an asset;
- Possession of clean driving license.
Michael Debono Ltd:
Established in 1960, Michael Debono Ltd is Malta's exclusive representative of the world's leading car manufacturer, Toyota. From day one, since distributing the first Toyota in Europe, our foremost objective has been to offer complete customer satisfaction to all our customers. This has enabled us to build strong relationships and a loyal database of valued customers, supporting our rapid expansion over the years, where we have extended our range of aftersales facilities to meet our all of our customers’ auto-related needs. Specialities: Toyota Cars, Quality Used Cars, Genuine Car Parts, Body Repairs and Servicing.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders;
- Ability to skillfully handle difficult and demanding situations while ensuring seamless customers’ experience;
- Enthusiasm and determination to provide exceptional service to all customers;
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Proactive, service-driven, team-player and possess strong interpersonal skills.