In this position of Head of SEO, - German you will be working closely with the company's own portfolio as well as their clients, along with leading an international SEO team
- You will manage and develop an international SEO team. Plan tasks, set deadlines, track progress and improve scale and efficiency of processes. Further, develop SEO Specialists skills, perform regular 1-2-1 meetings and development discussions on a regular basis.
- Maintain full ownership of the SEO strategy on/off-site for several portfolios and clients brands across multiple markets. Lead brands toward improvement in organic search performance: increase search engine visibility, the volume of organic traffic, and increase keyword reach and rankings across all markets.
- Be the single point of contact for everything related to SEO for the dedicated brands.
- Represent the SEO channel in monthly performance review meetings and quarterly briefs / de-briefs.
- Forecast and manage the SEO budget for dedicated brands. Lead quarterly budget planning & manage budget spend. Run top-level execution of quarterly SEO campaigns of the brand across all markets.
- Track and report the main KPIs to key stakeholders and the management on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with the team, improve the company’s performance, drive product improvements and share best practise.
- Structure and participate in recruitment & onboarding activities across the SEO department.
- Solid project management and leadership skills
- Highly energetic, team-player who can collaborate with multiple teams
- Extensive knowledge of standard SEO tools (e.g. Ahrefs, Link Research Tools, Screaming Frog, Sistrix, etc.)
- Ability to work effectively and autonomous
- Demonstrable track record of recruiting, managing and coaching high performing team
- University degree with at least 5 years’ work experience in SEO and digital marketing
- You have been responsible for driving both strategy and execution
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Highly organized
- Outgoing, collaborative, adaptive in changing the environment, open to and able to deal with a diverse range of opinions
- Native German, Fluent English and other languages an asset
- Currently living in Malta
Job Reference - BL921