Sterling Holdings Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Marketing Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Sterling Jewellers is a leader in Jewellery and watch brands but also in nurturing, promoting and enhancing silversmithing and goldsmithing skills to transform previous metals and gems into valuable jewellery. Having in operation over 15 stores in Malta and a fully equipped jewellery and watch workshop.
We are seeking to recruit a self-motivated marketing professional, who is creative, organised and analytic to join our marketing and branding team. The selected candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing campaigns, liaising with third-party service providers, ensuring deadlines are met.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns with strict timelines for the respective brands;
- Liaising with various Media Companies and third party suppliers;
- Making appointments and reservations for various Marketing Activities while adhering to the deadline given;
- Managing the company’s Social Media Pages, as well as creating innovative material for Social media;
- Managing the company’s website by keeping it updated with current products as well as creating content and promotions related to said products;
- Managing company events and public relation activities.
Sterling Holdings Co. Ltd:
The Sterling Group has traded in the watches, jewellery and fashion domains, resulting in over 120 years of history to date. Through Sterling Holdings Co. Ltd, a purposely set up limited liability company operating this specific business, the Group has grown to have the largest retail distribution network locally. Over many years of its history, The Sterling brand has become, and remains, synonymous with quality watches, jewellery, fashion, silverware and high-end accessories. Apart from expanding horizontally, the Group has also strengthened itself through a vertical integration process, employing skilled craftsmen specialising in custom-made jewellery and watch after-sales specialists, offering a quality in-house after-sales service.
- Must have a strong background in marketing;
- Mastery of the English Language and excellent communication skills are a must;
- Must be well versed with the major social media platforms;
- The ability to critically analyse data and provide reports;
- A good understanding of customer relations management;
- Experience in digital marketing or a similar role is considered an asset;
- Efficiency and management skills are also a must, as is the ability to work on one’s own initiative.