One of our clients, a leader within the financial services industry in Malta, is seeking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be reporting to the Chief Officer.
- Administration of loyalty scheme including approaching new outlets to join the scheme, issuing cards, maintenance of website and app backend, dealing with day to day running of scheme;
- Sending e-newsletter to clients highlighting any new developments in respect of loyalty scheme;
- Monitoring of campaigns, media coverage (newspapers and digital) and providing statistics;
- Handling and organising of company events and sponsorships integrated within the company’s brand and other marketing campaigns.
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Good communication skills both written and oral in English and Maltese;
- Essential to be IT proficient.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- An assertive, innovative and creative person with drive, excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills;
- Strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills;
- Able to work on own initiative whilst also be a team player.