Malta Marriott Hotel & Spa in Malta is looking to recruit a highly motivated, flexible Digital Marketing Executive
who enjoys working in a busy and changing environment on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing, this role will require daily communication with key department heads whilst working closely with the General Manager and Food and Beverage team.
- Manage key digital platforms for the Hotel and implement best practices to deliver increased presence and incremental revenue;
- Creating artwork for the Hotel to be used for promotional purposes;
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with guests;
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing hotel presence on all social media including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and TripAdvisor;
- Launching optimised online advertisements through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase Hotel & brand awareness;
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimisation etc.);
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and website updates;
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience;
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using web analytics tools such as Google Analytics;
- Developing and implementing PR support strategies for Malta Marriott Hotel & Spa, including producing individual PR plans for the Hotel;
- Responding to media enquiries and information requests for the Hotel;
- Researching and seeking innovative PR opportunities, including identifying opportunities for the placement of stories and the promotion of spokespeople;
- Develop and maintain strong relations with the local media communities;
- Research and identify specific pieces of collateral required to support the sales process, under the guidance of the Director of Sales and Marketing. This will range from hotel brochures to specific promotional requirements across the property.
Malta Marriott Hotel & Spa:
Formerly the Le Meridien St Julians Hotel & Spa, the Malta Marriott Hotel & Spa is currently being refurbished and will reopen in Summer 2019.
- Candidate must exhibit strong personal confidence and good presentation skills, willingness to learn continuously and having a structured approach to planning, being a team player and able to work independently and under pressure;
- Requires excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and a strong command of English;
- Good understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practice;
- Proficiency in the use of Adobe Suite of products (Photoshop; InDesign and Illustrator);
- Knowledge of Wordpress would also be considered an asset;
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or a related field;
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar post would be considered an asset.