Job vacancy: Partner Marketing Manager
We Are Growing! At Acunetix our mission is to secure websites all around the globe. We are proud of our position as the pioneers in website security, with the development of a Web Vulnerability Scanner, a software solution which mimics hackers, enabling website owners to stay one step ahead of malicious intruders. You will be learning new skills every day in a company that generously rewards entrepreneurial spirit, leadership skills and resourcefulness in a fun environment.
We’re looking for a Partner Marketing Manager
to join our Marketing team at Acunetix. Our marketing team plays a critical role in supporting our overall growth and sales efforts as well as building customer loyalty. In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing and executing marketing programs that will elevate our brand, scale distribution through partnership opportunities and position us as a preferred technology partner for the subscription commerce.
- Plan and manage marketing activities within budgetary guidelines and deadlines;
- Work with partners to develop joint marketing plans based on market trends and competitors;
- Develop partner presentations and provide product training to partners;
- Identify and qualify potential partners for lead generation;
- Maintain a positive and productive relationship with partners;
- Support partner events and manage partner marketing communications;
- Provide support in developing partner marketing strategies and campaigns;
- Develop partner marketing tools and ensure that partner programs meet marketing objectives;
- Evaluate the marketing performance of partners and recommend improvements.
- 4+ years experience in marketing, with at least 2+ years in partner marketing or channel marketing;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or another related field;
- Excellent written and verbal communications;
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail;
- Experience organizing and presenting at webinars, industry events;
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels to get things done in a time-efficient manner;
- Results-driven with the ability to analyze results/outcomes of partner programs to inform strategic decisions;
- Language skills always a plus but the English Language is preferable.
The right applicants will be offered a competitive salary and provided with product and sector training.