Our Client is seeking to employ a Marketing Executive. The Marketing Executive will be working closely with the management team and other colleagues in order to plan, develop, manage and implement an effective and integrated marketing communication function and create brand awareness.
- Generating ideas to improve the firm’s brand reach and awareness initiatives;
- Ensuring all marketing material is in line with brand guidelines;
- Planning, developing and implementing an effective marketing communication campaign;
- Writing and proofreading marketing material for both online and print campaigns;
- Planning Social Media initiatives, including monthly calendars, copywriting and audience targeting;
- Engaging in Digital Marketing activations;
- Organising events in line with the marketing plan;
- Liaise with design agencies and 3rd party marketing partners and suppliers;
- Administrative, logistical and project management duties related to above-the-line and below-the-line marketing activations;
- Conducting market research;
- Coordinating with other departments to strengthen internal marketing.
Qualifications & Experience
- A qualification at MQF Level 6, preferably in Marketing, Communications or a relevant field;
- At least a year’s experience in a Marketing-related post;
- Fluent both in Maltese and English.
- Able to work under pressure in a very dynamic environment;
- A flair for marketing in a professional services environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- An excellent eye for detail;
- Able to multitask and achieve results;
- Creativity is a must for this role.
Our client is an established company providing financial services to both local and international clients. This is an outstanding practice offering excellent career progression opportunities.