SMS Group Malta is currently looking for a Web & Digital Marketing Executive
to join the organisation and spearhead digital marketing initiatives across various business units forming part of the Group on a full-time basis.
In this role, the selected individual will be responsible for the overall development, coordination and execution of various multi-channel digital communication campaigns. He/she will work closely with the Management Team to ensure that set business-unit objectives are attained in a timely and structured manner. Moreover, the Web & Digital Marketing Executive
will assume overall responsibility for consolidating branding initiatives within and outside the Group.
Key Responsibilities shall include:
Skill & Experience Required:
- Researching, planning and executing digital marketing projects and campaigns;
- Tracking and measuring the impact and effectiveness of marketing initiatives conducted for each business unit;
- Actively managing the development and improvement of websites owned by the Group;
- Launching optimised online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness;
- Develop and implementing keyword strategies to increase SEO ranking and traffic;
- Evaluating deployed strategies, based on results drawn from analytics;
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and updating of our websites;
- Managing partnerships with media agencies and service providers.
- Has obtained a relevant qualification in the field and/or sufficient professional experience to match;
- Developed a strong understanding of digital marketing concepts and knowledge of best practice in similar organisations;
- Experienced in SEO, coupled with the ability to communicate on various social media platforms in a timely and consistent manner;
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of each business unit when producing and publishing content;
- Strong working knowledge of various software applications used in Digital Marketing, especially the use of Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Facebook Insights;
- Comfortable with managing multiple projects, ideally utilising an Agile approach;
- Ability to work under pressure maintaining excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all times;
- Ideally, possess basic design and video editing skills.
Preference will be given to candidates who are eligible to work in the EU. All applications will be acknowledged and will be treated with the strictest confidence.
SMS is one of the longest established groups of companies in Malta, having its roots in the shipping business. Notwithstanding the fact that SMS has been successful in retaining its core traditional values for professionalism and ethical standards, it continues to be at the cutting edge of innovation and diversification. It is on this basis that SMS has developed from a shipping agency to a large group of companies employing some 300 persons active in travel, tourism, insurance, hotels (ownership and management), airfreight, ship registration and financial services, as well as general trading.