Socios.com, powered by the Chiliz fintech platform & $CHZ token, is looking to recruit an Email Marketing Specialist to join their team on a full-time basis. Socios.com is offering fans the opportunity to buy, trade & execute voting or ‘crowd managers’ rights in their favourite football teams. Connecting 4 billion football fans worldwide with the thousands of different UEFA clubs and professional football teams they root for.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- At Socios.com, we are looking for a passionate Email Marketing Specialist responsible for creating a memorable experience for our customers and fans. The perfect candidate will be able to help us define and execute on the Socios.com email communication strategy, by generating product and brand awareness that drives customer acquisition and retention;
- With an end-to-end execution of email marketing campaigns and lead nurturing programs, this role will collaborate with the other marketing and communications teams to develop cohesive and innovative customer loyalty strategies. The Email Marketing Specialist will also own the email marketing creative process, email database management, the building of automated workflows, and optimisation of campaigns for maximum performance;
- This role is based in the sunny island of Malta (Europe) and will report into the Head of Marketing at Socios.com.
- Contribute to the development of a comprehensive email program for both prospects and existing clients;
- Manage audience segments to maintain high levels of engagement;
- Implement direct email, newsletter marketing and drip campaigns in an email service provider (ESP);
- Manage email database and report on email marketing insights, revenue, retention, churn, and recommendations;
- Coordinate communications around new partner launch to generate excitement across our engaged Socios.com customer and fan base;
- Develop and maintain email and loyalty marketing dashboards and communicate performance results to the marketing and communication teams.
- Proven work experience in Email Marketing roles focused on promotional marketing and CRM;
- Exceptional attention to detail and proven experience deploying emails with ESP required, preferably with MailChimp;
- Experience in analysing email metrics around deliverability rates, open rates and unsubscribe rates, amongst others;
- Comfortable in running A/B tests around subject lines, time of day, call-to-action copy, amongst others;
- Email HTML coding experience is not required but is considered as a plus;
- Organisational skills to manage execution of the email campaigns to completion;
- Ability to work well with the marketing services team including content writers, designers, and front-end developers;
- Knowledge of direct-to-consumer marketing, retention marketing trends, email best practices and tools of the trade;
- Excellent writing and communication skills - you might be required to write email copy;
- BA or BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field will be considered an asset.
What they offer:
Chiliz is a global sports and entertainment company that aims to change the way fans interact with their favourite sports teams by offering them a higher level of engagement. Through blockchain technology, we want to transform fans from passive spectators into active participants who democratically control the competitive arena they love to follow. Our diverse and extraordinary team that spans 18 nationalities are the driving force behind our success with creative thinking at the heart of anything and everything we do. Chiliz is our tokenised voting platform empowering fans to crowd manage their favourite sports teams, events, leagues and game titles via voting rights acquired through a utility token known as Chiliz ($CHZ).
- You will be working in one of Malta’s most spectacular offices with iconic views of Valletta at the heart of Gzira and minutes away from the shopping & entertainment hub of the island. Set within the Malta Blockchain Campus, our office boasts a fantastic chill-out area we share with blockchain companies from around the world. This multi-cultural atmosphere is further enhanced by extraordinary colleagues spanning 18 nationalities with ideas as diverse & interesting as they are;
- We move at a lightning speed that reflects the industry we’re in and although we’re a small company, size doesn’t matter when you’re this fast. Professional and personal development is very important to us and along with a supportive and collaborative working environment we offer great company perks but above all, we give you the chance to be a part of the future.