Hospice Malta is currently looking to recruit a Fund Raising Executive
to join our team on a full-time basis. Hospice Malta delivers palliative care services to patients suffering from Cancer, Motor Neuron Disease (ALS) and other life-limiting illnesses relating to cardiac, respiratory, liver and renal diseases. All services to their patients are given for free and therefore Hospice depends on fundraising activities to support their services.
Reporting to the Chief Relations Officer – Hospice Malta, this position entails the input if a highly energetic person who is full of ideas, organised and able to plan and execute the annual Fund Raising Plan. You will enjoy working with a highly motivated and caring team of staff and other volunteers. You will also love the fact that every euro that you manage to raise shall go towards helping the lives of those who suffer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To create and manage the annual fundraising plan;
- To generate increased income from existing sources;
- To identify and research potential fundraising opportunities;
- To develop proposals for projects that attract new funding;
- To establish links with other voluntary and statutory bodies;
- To maintain the high standards of Hospice Malta.
- As such you are probably a very organised person, computer literate and have a very creative drive to organize and execute events and other activities for the raising of funds for the organization.
Interested applicants are kindly requested to submit applications together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and the names of two (2) referees.
Hospice Malta is a voluntary organisation inspired by Christian values. It exists to provide and promote the highest standards of Palliative care for persons with cancer, motor neurone disease, end of life respiratory, cardiac, renal and liver disease. It also aims to help and support their families.