AX Hotels, Malta is looking to recruit a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist
to join their team on a full-time basis. The role objective is to manage all our pay-per-click (PPC) marketing activities within the Marketing team. The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist
will manage all paid search campaigns on Google, Bing, as well as other search and display marketing engines. The Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist
will effectively manage the paid search budget and work with the Marketing team in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist Responsibilities:
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist Requirements:
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize ads and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links
- Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content
- Carrying out detailed keyword research according to the latest keyword strategies
- Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing (SEM)
- Paying particular attention to any significant Google algorithmic changes
- To train, coach and support any colleague.
- Good working knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics and others)
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition Eager to perform and achieve results through SEM & SEO activities
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, and Bing
- Ability to create a keyword strategy
- Knowledge in using SEMrush software
- Strong analytical skills and experience in generating SEM reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
The AX Hotels, Malta Hotels Portfolio includes Accommodation in Malta in two prime tourist localities with three hotels in Sliema (consisting of The Victoria Hotel, Palazzo Capua and The Palace, a fast-growing leader 5 star Malta Hotel); and two Qawra Resorts (consisting of the Sunny Coast Resort & Spa and the Seashells Resort at Suncrest).