Our client, working in the Banking Sector is looking for a Marketing Officer
to join their growing, dynamic team on a full-time basis.
Marketing Officer's Main Duties:
Marketing Officer's Requirements:
- Contributing to the implementation of marketing and communication strategies and evaluating the success of completed tasks through various metrics
- Planning advertising and promotional campaigns for the Banks products or services on a variety of media channels, including social, print, TV, and radio, as well as organising and attending marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Developing valuable content for online and offline communication, which involves selecting and editing investment and savings related material, organising it around interesting themes, pairing it with images, tables or graphs, and publishing it on the Banks webpage and social media platforms
- Creating and maintaining the client contacts database, whilst ensuring that all applicable regulations, such as GDPR, are adhered to
- Keeping the Banks website and social media pages up-to-date and answering and considering feedback from users
- Assisting the manager in administrative tasks such as preparing budgets, monitoring expenses, scheduling meetings, creating timelines, and planning events
- Arranging and regularly reviewing the allocation, quality and display of marketing material across the Banks branches.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.
- Excellent knowledge of marketing techniques and principles, marketing software, such as CRM, and Microsoft Office
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics and basic knowledge of graphic design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A qualification in marketing, communication, business administration or other relevant fields is desirable whilst previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.