In this position of Marketing Officer you will work closely with other internal departments to help identify ,and develop communication and marketing materials to interact with all stakeholders. The selected candidate will also be required to produce content for both printing and web, including brochures and newsletters, and editing and publishing the content on the Banks website and social media pages.
- You will Contribute to the implementation of marketing and communication strategies and evaluating the success of completed tasks through various metrics
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for the Banks products or services on a variety of media channels, including social, print, TV, and radio, as well as organising and attending marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Developing valuable content for online and offline communication, which involves selecting and editing investment and savings related material, organising it around interesting themes, pairing it with images, tables or graphs, and publishing it on the webpage and social media platforms
- Creating and maintaining the client contacts database, whilst ensuring that all applicable regulations, such as GDPR, are adhered to
- Keeping the website and social media pages up-to-date and answering and considering feedback from users
- Assisting the manager in administrative tasks such as preparing budgets, monitoring expenses, scheduling meetings, creating timelines, and planning events
- Arranging and regularly reviewing the allocation, quality and display of marketing material across the branches
Skills & Experience
- Excellent knowledge of marketing techniques and principles, marketing software, such as CRM, and Microsoft Office
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics and basic knowledge of graphic design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A qualification in marketing, communication, business administration or other relevant fields is desirable whilst previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset
- Currently living in Malta
Job Reference - EC410
Our client within the banking industry which aims to provide personalized financial solutions to its clients.