One of our clients, specialising in Banking Services, is seeking to recruit a Marketing Manager to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer.
- Define, implement and monitor the Marketing Plan within the parameters given by the Corporate Strategy’s plans;
- Identify and look after the yearly annual marketing budget;
- Handle social and digital media planning, print, and retail marketing opportunities;
- Developing all-year-round marketing and advertising campaigns that will help reach the company's targets and plans;
- Engaging vendors (agencies, consultancies, freelances);
- Developing creative materials which will help support the sales team towards their implemented targets;
- Recommend improvements in appearance and brand positioning;
- Manage and delegate instructions to your team in order to achieve targets and objectives;
- Communicating and developing when a strong working relationship with all forms of the media;
- Constant appraisals of the ongoing performance of your team.
- Master’s degree in Marketing or similar business qualification;
- Quality related qualification would be an asset;
- 10+ years of multi-disciplinary marketing experience both at strategic and operational levels;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Experienced in the design and production of various marketing materials;
- Proven experience in leading a team.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Highly dynamic and organised;
- Meticulous with an eye for detail;
- Strong presentation skills.