bet365, one of the world’s leading online gambling companies, is seeking a Marketing Executive
within its Digital Marketing team at our offices based in Malta. The purpose of the Marketing Executive
role is to support the continued growth of the marketing operations based in Malta by supporting the Marketing Operations Manager, Marketing Analysts and Marketing Managers in the management of bet365’s paid search, paid social and wider media buying within Bulgarian speaking markets.
Skills and Attributes:
- Supporting the Marketing Managers and Senior Executives in driving industry-leading performance across bet365’s search activity.
- Conducting insightful competitor analysis to fully understand the dynamics of the market, whilst using data to drive the decision-making process.
- Analysing account trends, auction insights and serving metrics to improve the reach and effectiveness of campaigns across multiple channels.
- Strong level of Mathematics, with experience of analysing numerical data (statistics) and presenting/visualising the data.
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to manage a demanding workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written English required.
- Previous digital marketing experience would be beneficial but is not essential as relevant training will be provided.
- An interest in sporting events in Bulgaria is preferable but not essential.
bet365, one of the world's leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. Established by Denise Coates CBE in 2001, we have rapidly grown into a global operation employing over 4,300 people and deliver an unrivalled online experience to more than 35 million customers in 19 languages. Initially, we began by offering online Sports betting but with forwarding thinking leadership we chose to focus our attention on In-Play betting. The gamble paid off and enabled us to forge our market-leading position. In-Play has been fundamental to our success and remains the cornerstone of a business which, in 2017/18, saw £52.6 billion taken in Sports wagers with up to 2 million markets on site at any one time. Our game-changing In-Play betting product and comprehensive sports Live Streaming service covering 140,000 events a year are complemented by our offerings in Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas and Bingo. Innovation continues to be our lifeblood and we pride ourselves on the standards of customer service we deliver. Driven by a shared vision to be the best in our industry, a technology team in excess of 1,000 people work in-house to provide the technological advances that enable us to maintain our leadership position. Giving our teams the freedom to innovate is essential to our success. Our award-winning business has worked hard to cultivate a culture of creativity where good ideas and a techno entrepreneurial attitude are encouraged and rewarded. Today we continue to push technological boundaries and break new ground in software innovation.
- You will be expected to work any 5 days out of a week and working hours may vary.