Hugo's Group, Malta is looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis. They are looking for a Marketing Executive
with a strategic vision to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. In this position, you will organize creative campaigns and promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about the “art” of marketing and will have an abundance of ideas for building efficient strategies. He/she must bring forth a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services and public image. The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
Qualifications & Assets:
- Assist the Senior Management team in developing an internal communications channel with a view to getting greater involvement of the staff in the success of the company;
- Analyse marketing trends and recommend consumer marketing, business development and branding strategies based on analysis and feedback;
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships;
- Create, organise and host promotional activities for our venues;
- Develop, track metrics and success criteria for prudently measuring whilst managing all marketing programs and activities;
- Hold a weekly meeting with venue management in order to assess previous and upcoming promotions;
- Monitor social media profiles and quality content on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn;
- Oversee and help supervise the day to day running of the marketing team;
- Produce quarterly or more regularly competitor monitoring and analysis of products, sales, promotional and marketing activities and present this to the Senior Management Team;
- Support the marketing team in organizing various projects;
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities;
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc.) to augment the company’s presence on the market.
Hugo Chetcuti is the visionary behind Hugo’s Group. He started back in the 1980s when he opened his first music club in Paceville, St Julian’s. Today he owns various pubs, restaurants and entertainment places which give a major contribution towards the Maltese nightlife and entertainment industry. Hugo’s Group Company’s portfolio will expand further within the hotel industry with the opening of its first two Hotels in St. Julian’s. With the birth of Hugo’s Hotels, the Hugo’s Group will bring an unprecedented standard of hospitality in its class that will set new standards in the hospitality industry.
- At least four years’ experience working in a similar position;
- Able to demonstrate innovation and creativity by challenging conventional wisdom;
- Demonstrated analytical mind and entrepreneurial abilities;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines;
- Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns and successful public relations efforts;
- Experience in developing both online and offline marketing plans;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online Analytics, Google Adwords etc.);
- Experience of HTML coding and Photoshop would be considered an advantage;
- Hands on experience with customer acquisition/ retention strategies, customer relations, social marketing as well as SEO;
- Minimum Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven track record in fostering teamwork, building morale and improving staff motivation;
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.