GO plc, Malta, is looking to recruit a Marketing Data Analyst
on a full time basis.
Are you interested in working in a dynamic and exciting environment? Are you passionate about numbers and are ready for the next step in your career? Our Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Data Analyst.
Successful candidates should be in possession of the following:
- Have a graduate qualification in any related Commercial/Finance degree.
Non Academic Qualifications:
- Possess a high commercial acumen and capable of in-depth numerical analysis;
- Excellent communicator and outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Be a dynamic, results-oriented individual with a can-do attitude;
- Positive team player;
- Capable to work under tight deadlines;
- Confident in preparing and delivering presentations;
- Able to balance customer experience and sales oriented mind-sets harmoniously;
- Have a strong competitive drive;
- Familiarity/interest with telecom products
The selected candidate’s main duties / responsibilities will include the following:
- Evaluate and quantify the effect of ongoing changes to the product portfolio through business cases and P&L exercises based on data analysis and statistical methods, and make recommendations to improve product performance based on findings;
- Carry out weekly & monthly monitoring and reporting of overall B2C performance KPIs vs budget;
- Provide budget and target setting inputs;
- Lead major product / performance deep-dive analyses and define areas to address based on findings;
- Hold ownership of monthly board / performance presentations or any other presentations as may be required from time-to-time;
- Effectively and regularly communicate key insights through internal reports, presentations and dashboards;
- Use data to create models that depict trends in the customer base;
- Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve ongoing issues;
- Evaluate and improve data quality;
- Lead ad-hoc product-related projects assigned;
At GO, we seek creative, bold and career-oriented team players that put our customers first. Our philosophy is to create a great work atmosphere and to offer opportunities for continuous personal and professional development. If you want to join our dynamic team, we invite you to send us your details.