IBB Hotel Collection in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Marketing Coordinator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The ideal candidate will assist in all areas of marketing lead generation and marketing support. They will be comfortable in maintaining various marketing campaigns and have a creative skillset which enables them to brainstorm new initiatives.
- Develop and maintain websites, newsletters, social media campaigns;
- Optimising the online presence of all hotels with a focus on SEO and SEM strategies on hotel websites;
- Coordinate promotional campaigns;
- Running and coordinating Social Media channels;
- Serving as the primary Marketing contact for strategic initiatives in liaison with Revenue, Operations, Sales, Leisure and the General Managers;
- Together with a graphics designer, update and create new collateral;
- Monitor and report Marketing activity against KPIs across all channels.
Personal Attributes and skills required:
IBB Hotel Collection:
The IBB Hotel Collection is an award-winning international hotel group operating 3 to 5-star superior standard properties under the IBB Blue Hotel, IBB Hotel and Cugó Gran brands. The collection currently operates hotels in prime locations around Germany, Malta, Poland, and Spain with a bright new raft of inspiring and bespoke services. IBB Hotel Collection is a dynamic hospitality company creating memorable moments with passion.
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing/brand management;
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or equivalent experience;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Knowledge of all social networking platforms;
- Knowledge of Wordpress;
- Proactive and goal orientated with the ability to set clear campaign goals and monitor results;
- Comfortable with analysing data to adapt campaigns and strategy accordingly (SEM, google analytics, social media advertising would be an advantage);
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), and confident in writing, editing, and crafting content.