PwC is looking to recruit a Marketing and Research Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The role will also include general administration duties outside the office, as may be required by the firm. The prospective candidate will drive/assist various business development initiatives undertaken by the professional service lines which include carrying out research and draft reports/newsletters etc. The candidate will need to liaise with the business drivers, marketing team and other stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor degree in Marketing, Management, Communications or any related degree
- 2 year’s experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- An ability to understand and identify business opportunities
- Strong relationship building and networking skills
- An ability to think critically and attention to detail.
PwC is the leading and largest professional services organisation in Malta, providing industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to enhance value for their clients. The Malta firm forms part of the PwC network where more than 236,000 people in 158 countries share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. The firm is responsible for serving a large and diverse client portfolio comprising some of Malta's top organisations. Its client list includes a number of public companies and institutions, private companies both large and small, foreign and local, and Government related companies. The firm's total full-time staff complement is around 600 people.