La Valletta Manufacturing Ltd is currently looking to recruit Production Staff to join their team on a full-time basis.
The ideal candidate will:
- Support senior producers and assist the team by focusing on schedules, velocity tracking, and dependency management;
- Works closely with the leads, sub-leads and producers in gathering information and tracking progress against approved milestones;
- Works with the leas and production team to develop and track against a production plan;
- Anticipate bottlenecks, clarify project priorities, identify risks and escalates issues;
- Clearly defines all workflows, communicates documented processes, and ensures all practices are being refined and tuned with learnings;
- Provides regular status reports and capacity plan updates with the team and with studio management;
- Identify the best tools and technologies to help manage workflow and optimises their implementation and deployment.
Qualifications and Experience:
La Valletta Manufacturing Ltd:
La Valletta Manufacturing Ltd is a production company situated in Attard.
- 3-year experiences in a similar position;
- Strong project management skills;
- Ability to handle multiple projects under tight deadlines;
- Promoting process improvements.