In the role of a Project Manager (Pharma), reporting directly to the Head of Quality, your main responsibilities will include:
- Executing or supervising the analytical work on raw materials, excipients, intermediates, finished dosage forms related to new or ongoing projects;
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders, both locally and internationally, about the progress of projects and work packages;
- Carrying out management responsibilities in accordance with policies and procedures;
- Scheduling all aspects of a project and aligning priorities and timing with project management and production requirements;
- Being aware of and strictly abiding by all company policies and procedures at all times and on all company premises;
- Following all safety procedures at all times, and ensuring compliance to H&S protocols by all members of the team.
Education and Qualifications
- A Degree in Chemistry/ Applied Science or a related field;
- Project Management experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry;
- Previous analytical experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry;
- Proficient level of Maltese and English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organisational skills;
- Ability to manage and lead a team;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Target-driven with the ability to perform under pressure and abide by given time-frames.
The Project Manager (Pharma) position is with an international pharmaceutical company.
Job Reference Code: HW386