Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA) in Malta is looking to recruit a Process Technician to join their Engineering & Maintenance Division on an indefinite, full-time, 3-shift basis. Reporting to the Mgr Tabletting Technical Operations, the chosen candidate will be a technically competent person who will be working within a highly skilled team with a strong focus on supporting the operational activity.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the availability of production of process equipment through preventive and corrective maintenance;
- Maximising the efficiency of such equipment through suggesting as well as implementing a continuous improvement philosophy;
- Perform fault finding and resolution of various issues that arise while providing a high level of service;
- Working closely with operators, setters, supervisors, shift managers, process technicians and engineers through various lean initiatives, increment production output and quality within a framework of controlled costs.
The ideal candidate should possess:
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA):
- A diploma in the Engineering field of MQF level 4 or higher;
- Good computer literacy is essential;
- Excellent technical, verbal and written communication skills;
- A strong engineering background commensurate with hands-on experience;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and possess the ability to analyse problems rationally, provide solutions and implement actions within cross-functional teams. Previous experience in the manufacturing industry will be considered an asset.
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centred around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and speciality medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!