A new job opportunity for a Production Operator is available and you will be forming part of the Manufacturing Department. Following strict GMP guidelines, your responsibilities will include:
- Setting and operating machines according to procedures and instructions;
- Manufacturing components as per specifications provided;
- Measuring and inspecting components to the relevant drawings;
- Assembling and wiring products according to drawings and instructions.
Education and Experience
- Minimum O'level standard of education (EQF Level 3)
- Ordinary level certificates in Maths and Physics will be considered an asset;
- Local experience in the manufacturing experience;
- Experience in sheet metal work will be considered an asset.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to follow production schedules, production instructions and operate machinery
- Works well in a team environment
- Fluency in written and spoken Maltese and English.
N.B: The position is offered on day-basis.
The vacancy of Production Operator is with a manufacturing company in Malta, producing electrical equipment.
Job reference code: CL888