A new Maintenance Team Manager role is now available within the manufacturing industry. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing projects relating to risk assessments and anomaly replies, and participating in ME projects when required.
- Making correct use of the company approved CMMS in order to manage the day to day operations, recording actions, and ensuring correct and full documentation compilation
- Ensuring optimum upkeep of equipment related to plant, production and infrastructure, and monitoring and assisting in the installation and commissioning of new equipment
- Liaising with other departments such as Procurement and Health & Safety to ensure constant smooth and safe operations;
- Participating in the preparation and organisation of maintenance employees' training
- Conduct workforce planning as per departmental requirements
- Managing a team and conducting periodic assessments of assigned subordinates
- Keeping close communication with the Maintenance Team management and any other related personnel regarding any foreseeable risks affecting employees and/or company operation.
Education and Experience
- Possess a Level 6 Engineering Qualification
- Have experience in the local manufacturing industry
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Maltese
- Be autonomous, responsible and able to make decisions and manage a team
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Be proficient in using MRP / Microsoft Office applications
This vacancy of a Maintenance Team Manager is with one of the leading international companies in Malta.
Job reference code: LT869