One of our clients in the Manufacturing industry in Malta is looking to recruit a Head of Bottling and Maintenance to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Heading the operation of the Bottling Line and planning the weekly/monthly bottling programmes;
- Ensure that all bottling meets the company’s high-quality standards;
- Liaise with the winemaker and the Purchasing manager so as to ensure that all material is available when needed;
- Lead and motivate the Maintenance and Engineering Department in the day-to-day operations ensuring effective management of all engineering and maintenance operations in the plant and production facilities;
- Develop work plans, procedures and schedules for the department and also maintain equipment, plant facilities, installations and buildings in best condition through effective preventive maintenance;
- Be involved in the planning and execution of engineering projects and project management of new capital investments
- Possess a university degree in Electrical Engineering and an engineering warrant;
- 3+ years experience in a similar role, preferably in a manufacturing environment;
- Have a proven track record in driving employee engagement and development to maximise efficiency and meet deadlines;
- Be knowledgeable with modern trends and applications in the field of Engineering;
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Maltese.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Have a strong analytical mind with a can-do attitude;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.