In this position as a Plant and Utilities Technician, you will be forming part of the Plant and Utilities Department and your duties will include:
- Ensuring the smooth operation of P&U equipment;
- Performing correct preventive and corrective maintenance as well as fault-finding of issues arising on the P&U services;
- Maximising efficiency of the equipment and systems and suggesting and implementing improvement actions;
- Carrying out works as requested by the respective Team Leaders and Management;
- Being part of an On-Call system to resolve any issues arising during silent hours.
Education & Experience
- An Advanced Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent to MQF Level 5;
- Electrical Licence A;
- Previous local experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Good computer literacy;
- Excellent technical, verbal and written communication skills;
- The ability to work effectively with internal/external stakeholders as may be required.
This Plant and Utilities Technician role is with an international pharmaceutical company.
Job Reference Code: EO156