In the position of a Quality Assurance Specialist, you will be reporting directly to the QA Coordinator and your duties will include:
- Ensuring that packaging material and specifications are reviewed and approved/rejected as appropriate and in a timely manner;
- Compiling certificates of analysis, Product Quality Reviews (PQRs);
- Providing clients with the necessary documentation copies, samples and feedback when required;
- Participating in ongoing continuous improvement projects within the department;
- Assisting in internal audits
- Drafting all set of forms that are needed to document all work that has been completed
Education and Experience
This vacancy requires:
- Diploma in Life Sciences;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications;
- Fluency in both oral and written Maltese and English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good planning and organizational skills;
- Possess good problem-solving skills.
The selected candidate will be mainly working normal office hours but must be willing to work on afternoon shifts when required, at least one day per week.
The job opportunity for Quality Assurance Specialist is with one of the leading manufacturing companies in the pharmaceutical industry.
Job Reference Code: KI447