Attard Bro Group in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Quality Controller
to join their team on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the QA and PI Manager.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Perform internal Quality Audits;
- Administer Quality Management and CE marking systems.
Physical Requirments/Work Conditions:
- Assist QA & PI Manager to administer and maintain an active Quality Assurance and CE marking systems;
- Regularly performs internal audits to access conformity of procedures and processes, including site inspections of the delivered product;
- Assist in the updating of procedures and process;
- Maintain records in hard and digital formats of the Quality Management and CE marking systems;
- Keep an updated knowledge on current standards and policies for construction products;
- Be systematic and highly organized in maintaining quality records and related documents.
Education and Licenses Required:
- Based at Head office;
- Work to be carried out on sites, plants, and offices.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualities, Tools, and Equipment used in this position:
- In possession of a diploma in Construction and Built Environment;
- Driving License.
Attard Bro Group:
Established in 1977, Attard Bros. Group (ABG) is a General Civil Engineering and Building Contractor. The Group employs over 270 workers and turnover exceeds €23 million. ABG operates from its industrial complex at Ta’ Qali where its administrative offices, technical offices, stores and production plants are located. It has 45,000 square meters of factory space. The Group consists of five registered subsidiaries; Attard Bluemix Ltd, Attard Concrete Systems Ltd, Cementstone Manufacturing Co. Ltd, Eurocraft Ltd, and Attard Developments Ltd.
- Proficiency in English, use of Excel and PowerPoint Presentations;
- Highly organised and meticulous.