Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA) in Malta is looking to recruit an Analytical Technical Support Supervisor to join their ATS team on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Sr Analytical Technical Support Coordinator,
The Main Responsibilities of the Analytical Technical Support Supervisor include:
- The oversight & management of the Analytical team, ensuring that all analytical work is carried out within stipulated timelines and in line with internal procedures;
- Liaison with other departments with respect to testing timelines;
- Management of Laboratory Investigations;
- Provision of technical support & advice as required.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA):
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and speciality medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development, and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- A Degree/Masters Level of education in Chemistry or equivalent and at least 3 years’ experience working within a pharmaceutical QC Analytical Laboratory (previous experience working on analytical method validation/transfers is considered an asset);
- Excellent technical, verbal & written communication skills & the ability to work effectively with internal/external stakeholders as may be required;
- Capability in problem-solving & coordination of analytical issues, analytical thought needed to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations;
- Very good computer skills, excellent organisational skills, an eye for detail & a methodical approach to work, must be able to work under pressure & on your own initiative.