One of our clients, a leader in the automotive sector in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Vehicle Body Manufacturer to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Designs and manufactures vehicle bodies according to client requirements;
- Building and repairs of truck bodies, including welding and fabrication;
- Constructs and repairs metal truck bodies and vehicles according to specifications;
- Fits and assembles components, using hand tools and power tools;
- Measures, cuts and installs wood floors, interiors, insulations, and fixtures;
- Carry our repairs to existing vehicle bodies.
- Have previous hands-on manufacturing experience ideally in commercial vehicle bodywork;
- Able to communicate in English;
- Reliable with excellent time management.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Work independently and also as part of a team.