Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Malta, is looking to recruit a Process Quality Expert to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Supports the process quality engineer in Process and Systems FMEAs;
- Understanding the use of the FMEA tool, follow it and apply the corrective actions to reduce the RPN value;
- Chairs the pre-job planning meeting, captures actions and follow up actions before production starts;
- Supports the Process Quality Engineer in investigations and follow up any pending Process Quality issues;
- Drives and support problem solving sessions on-line or off-line;
- Interpret statistical data such as run charts and be proactive about the results with corrective actions;
- Reading and understanding of customer specifications, factory orders, drawings and bill of materials;
- Creation of SOPs / PQIS/ RICP/ Work instruction;
- Management of equipment calibration is necessary;
- Be OpEx Driven and supports in Floor Management System such as Gemba, Escalations, Daily Routines and TIPS;
- To understand the principles and comply with practices of Lean Manufacturing such PDCA, 5S and Continuous Improvement;
- Monitoring of incoming raw material inspection;
- Create and send Supplier Corrective Action Reports to SQE;
- Perform lab & UL tests as necessary;
- Provides quality training for operators and inspectors;
- Maintains 5S routine and daily equipment calibration;
- Creates and validate QIS checks.
- O-Level Standard of education in English, Mathematics, one science subject and one in any other subject;
- ECDL in MS Office;
- Basic knowledge of statistical data interpretation/software usage;
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills with previous experience in a similar role;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Able to deliver training and follow up with coaching and mentoring;
- A strong analytical mind;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.