One of our clients in Malta is seeking to recruit a Maintenance Technician to join their on a full-time basis.
- Carry out preventive maintenance, repair and corrective maintenance on the company’s equipment as well as on a wide array of plant facilities;
- Carry out troubleshooting on said equipment, reliability, safety and maintainability.
- Perform daily checks on all plant equipment;
- Handle day-to-day maintenance work throughout the site.
- Minimum Higher National Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- 2+ years expereince as a techncician;
- Can read electrical diagrams;
- Wireman’s Licence A and/or B would be an asset;
- Licence in welding would be an asset;
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment will be considered an asset;
- Good communication skills both verbally and written in English;
- Knowledge of Maltese would be an asset.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Technically oriented, flexible and pro-active;
- Work on own initiative and as part of a team;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.