Actavis Limited (Teva Group) in Malta is looking to recruit a Quality Systems Specialist
to join their team within their Quality Systems department on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will form part of the Quality Systems Department & will be reporting to the Sr Mgr Quality Systems/Quality Compliance.
*jobsinmalta.com would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, Actavis Limited (Teva Group) is taking all necessary precautions whilst providing a safe working environment for all their employees.
Assisting the Manager in the maintenance of Quality Systems/Quality Compliance in the following areas:
- Manage internal, external and supplier audits through the internal CAPA system;
- Manage the Change Control system;
- Maintain the company’s Site Master File and SOP system;
- Investigate GMP related Client/Supplier complaints, address Quality related issues;
- Perform staff training programs as and when required;
- Participate in internal audits;
- Manage the Pest Control Program
- Perform risk assessments;
- Gather & process Quality Metrics
- Compile Quality KPIs, participate in the on-site HACCP program as a risk assessor, reviewing LIRs, site Pest Control & compile Client questionnaires.
Actavis Limited (Teva Group):
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centred around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and speciality medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development, and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- Must have a first degree in a Science related discipline (B. Pharm / B. Sc.) and must be knowledgeable in TQM and risk assessment tools;
- Should be computer literate with excellent working skills in Microsoft XL and Access, be able to take on quickly the use of the company’s ERP system and other dedicated software used to support the company’s quality system;
- Should possess excellent communication skills and be capable of working on own initiative with the least level of supervision;
- In addition the applicant should be mature with an overall positive attitude, adaptable to changes in the work environment, have a continuous improvement mentality, and willing to take on new projects as directed by the manager.