Actavis Limited (Teva Group) in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Qualified Person to join their team on a full-time (flexible) basis. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Sr Mgr Quality Compliance. This position is based in Luqa.
*jobsinmalta.com would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, Actavis Limited (Teva Group) is taking all necessary precautions whilst providing a safe working environment for all their employees.
The Qualified Person will be responsible for the release of medicinal products. The products will be released in accordance with national legal requirements and relevant marketing authorizations. The Chosen candidate is responsible to assist in ensuring that the Quality systems and the standards of Good Manufacturing Practice are maintained within the company at all times.
The Ideal applicant should:
Actavis Limited (Teva Group):
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer committed to improving health and increasing access to quality Health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centred around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and speciality medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- Be appointed and recognized as a Qualified Person by the Maltese and/or European Health Authority;
- Having working experience with a manufacturer or importer of medicinal products in areas such as quality control, quality assurance, analysis, manufacture, wholesale dealing, import & export of pharmaceutical products;
- The applicant needs to be able to work in a team environment;
- In possession of good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Willing to travel;
- Computer literate in Microsoft office.