The job of Maintenance Technician is with one of the international pharmaceutical companies based in Malta. Forming part of the Maintenance and Engineering Department, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Production team, Maintenance Technicians and Engineers through various operational initiatives, increment production output and quality within a framework of controlled costs
- Troubleshooting or performing necessary repairs on various types of plant, production and packaging equipment;
- Assisting operators in terms of set up and troubleshooting in order to maintain production equipment running at maximum efficiency.
- Performing preventative maintenance on plant and production machinery according to schedules
- Performing major repairs on plant and production equipment including general maintenance and upkeep of facility and utilities such as air-handling units, water systems, compressed air and steam systems.
Education and Experience
- A Diploma in Engineering at MQF level 4 or higher;
- Previous experience working in a pharmaceutical environment is an asset;
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical and pneumatic control principles, chilled water systems, compressed air system and purified water systems.
- Skill in analysing and troubleshooting problems with equipment, identifying solutions, recommending and implementing methods, procedures, and/or techniques for resolution;
- Excellent communication skills and a good command of Maltese and English. both orally and in writing;
- Capable of working independently as well as in a team environment.
The position of Maintenance Technician is with an international pharmaceutical company. Candidates must be willing to work on a four-shift basis.
Job Reference Code: TX457
Given the current situation, kindly note that we are experiencing some delays from employers in their recruitment plans. However, rest assured we are working closely with them to make sure we create the relevant pipeline of candidates for when the time is right. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to apply above and would like to thank you in advance for your time, patience and understanding throughout this recruitment process.