In the role of a Quality Control (QC) Data Reviewer you will be working alongside the QC Department, and your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the validity and accuracy of the data by participating in the audits of worksheets, calibrating of protocols, reports and raw data archives
- Preparing and checking Certificates of Analysis for raw materials and packaging materials.
- Providing training and retraining to laboratory staff on proper laboratory documentation procedures as required and ensuring that this is documented according to procedures.
- Meeting production schedules by coordinating review in order to ensure that all materials are reviewed and released in a timely manner.
- Acting as backup on any archival and sample registration processes when required.
- Ensuring GMP compliance as per local and EU procedures and guidelines.
- Ensuring compliance to the EHS management system in line with the international standards, as well as local and EU regulations in the daily operation of the Department.
Education and Qualifications:
- A Diploma or Degree in Chemistry.
- 4 years’ Work experience working in a QC Lab.
- Knowledge of cGMP, cGLP, FDA guidelines and other regulatory requirements.
- Proficient level of English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Mathematical and statistical skills.
The Quality Control Data Reviewer position is with a local pharmaceutical company.
Job Reference Code: OP300
Given the current situation, kindly note that we are experiencing some delays from employers in their recruitment plans. However, rest assured we are working closely with them to make sure we create the relevant pipeline of candidates for when the time is right. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to apply above and would like to thank you in advance for your time, patience and understanding throughout this recruitment process.