Job vacancy: Quality Control Reviewer/Analyst
Pharmadox Healthcare Limited is a EUcGMP Licenced pharmaceutical contract manufacturing company and they are currently undergoing a major expansion programme and restructuring exercise across all departments to sustain exponential growth. This ambitious project has created various new posts and opportunities within our organization.
Reporting to the QC Manager, the selected candidates will be responsible to carry out or review analysis on finished sterile and non-sterile products, according to approved monographs or methods using various analytical equipment within a EUcGMP environment. The role is intended for candidates looking to broaden their knowledge base to various analytical techniques commensurate with the reviewing of various dosage forms and garner expertise in physical parameters testing, chromatography (HPLC/UPLC/GC), Dissolution, and handling of sterile products in general.
The ideal candidates would ideally be:
- In possession of a degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, or a related science subject;
- Candidates having the BTEC National Diploma in Applied Science will also be considered;
- Have excellent organization and communication skills;
- Be able to work on own initiative, as well as in a team and under pressure to meet pre-set deadlines;
- Experience in a QC laboratory will be considered an asset.
*On the job training will be provided for the above post.
Pharmadox Healthcare Limited:
Pharmadox Healthcare Limited is a EUcGMP Licenced Pharmaceutical company, Importing, Quality Control testing, and QP releasing on Finished pharmaceutical products (Sterile/Non-Sterile) manufactured outside the EU/EEA for onward distribution in EU member states. With state of the art infrastructure, Pharmadox Healthcare Ltd is one of the leading Pharmaceutical services providers in Europe. With an ever-growing presence, demand for new vacancies has risen.