General Soft Drinks Co Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an Environment Health & Safety Specialist
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The position will involve:
Applicants are expected to possess:
- Maintaining and continuously improving the Company’s Environment Health and Safety [EHS] Management System, ensuring that the system is in accordance with The Coca Cola Company requirements, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards;
- Conducting risk assessments related to environment, health and safety issues;
- Conducting Company EHS business plan including a yearly budget;
- Taking the lead in company EHS internal audit process;
- Liaising with relevant EHS authorities;
- Identify EHS training needs and deliver training accordingly.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
- A Tertiary level of Education, candidates with qualifications and/or experience in Environment, Health, and Safety management systems will be given preference;
- Sound knowledge of local and International EHS regulations and the regulatory processes;
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to motivate, influence, manage and drive results;
- A flexible attitude towards work;
- The ability to multitask and work under pressure.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.
*When you apply for a job at our company, we will collect and use your personal data during the recruitment and selection process. Your personal data may be retained for a period of six months and used by the company for the purpose of considering your application for any other future employment. By submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. If you do not agree with the above, please inform us upon submitting your application and we will not retain your personal data for any other future vacant positions.
General Soft Drinks Co Ltd:
The General Soft Drinks Co Ltd is responsible for manufacturing a wide range of soft drinks across Malta. We do this for brands owned by The Coca Cola Company (TCCC) including Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Fanta, Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Schweppes, and Kristal. We are an independent Coca Cola bottler and are the sole licensed bottler for products of TCCC in Malta. We employ over 240 people in Malta and Gozo at our manufacturing site, offices, and distribution centers. Our Company is committed to minimizing the environmental impact of our products and operations, with a particular focus on recycling, water stewardship energy, and climate protection. Through our sister company, GSD Marketing Ltd we sell and distribute TCCC products manufactured in Malta as well as import, sell and distribute other TCCC products including Nestea, Cappy Juices and Powerade. We also import, sell and distribute other brands including Monster, Bavaria, Stella Artois, Berlin Beer, Lowenbrau, Café Mauro and Evian on behalf of other brand owners.