A vacancy has arisen at Pamargan Products (Malta) Ltd, for a Press Operator
to work during the evening or night shifts.
Main job functions:
The ideal candidate should:
- To produce moulded parts as per the relevant work instructions;
- Operate injection/compression machines;
- Loading and unloading of press machines following work instructions specific to the article;
- Responsible for checking machine settings and materials prior to commencing;
- Checking each individual lift to ensure quality levels are maintained;
- Understand and complete the works order cards;
- Communicate problems to the Quality department;
- Understand the need for Quality control and apply it at all times;
- Complete performance sheets daily;
- Responsible for cleaning their work area to keep the place clean and tidy.
- Be in possession of a secondary school leaving certificate;
- No experience is required as internal training will be provided.
Production and Quality bonuses are not included in the quoted salary and are based on individual performance. Shift Allowance & Disturbance allowance are also given according to relevant shift. Transport is also available free of charge.
Evening Shift hours:
Night Shift hours:
- Monday to Thursday - From 4.00 pm to 11:30 pm
- Friday - From 1:15 pm to 9:15 pm
Pamargan Products (Malta) Ltd:
Pamargan Products (Malta) Ltd is a bonded seal manufacturing company which has been operating in Xewkija, Gozo since 1992. It is owned by a multi-international corporation as part of the Hutchinson Group. Hutchinson has been for the past 160 years, the Group that has been designing and manufacturing high-performance products essential for comfort and security on land, in the air or at sea.
- Monday to Thursday - From 11:30 pm to 07:00 am
- Friday - From 09:15 pm to 05:15 am